Terms & Conditions
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us!
The content of the website pages is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Links to news articles, websites or other sources are given for your convenience. In no way are they an endorsement. We are not responsible for the content on those links.
· Eastport Pickleball LLC or any third parties make no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided on this website. As the the information for products may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· All material including but not limited to, graphics, design, layout and images on this website is owned or licensed to Eastport Pickleball LLC. Reproduction is therefore not allowed.
Promotions & Discounts
· Only one promotion/discount can be used for each paddle purchase. Offers cannot be combined.
Refunds and Limited Warranty
· Refunds will be given within 30 days of purchase if you are not fully satisfied with the play and durability of the product. Paddles must be in new condition with no personal markings, damage or alterations.
· Extreme heat or cold will cause damage to the paddle. Do not store your paddles in a car or car's trunk, hot garage or other places where it will be exposed to these conditions. Treat your paddles with care. Do not submerse them in water. Keep them inside when you're not playing. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
· Paddles are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects up to ninety days from date of purchase arising from normal use. Normal wear and tear, neglect, abuse, wear on the paddle face, fading, scratched surfaces are not included under this warranty. Hitting anything other than a pickleball ball, like the ground with the paddle or a hard object, such as another paddle, can cause loosening of the edging and damage to the core, resulting in a compromised performance of the paddle, and is not covered under warranty. If a product is being returned, proof of purchase must be provided along with the paddle to Eastport Pickleball LLC. If a paddle is found to be defective, at its sole discretion, Eastport Pickleball will provide repair or replacement. Signs of paddle abuse or alteration by anyone other than Eastport Pickleball LLC, will invalidate this warranty.
· The warranty does not transfer nor does it cover a paddle that has been modified from its original form.
· Products not included under this policy include those used for demo purposes, custom paddles, "Blow Out" sales items and items received at no cost. No exchanges or returns will be made on final sale merchandise which includes the "Blow Out" sale discounts which are marked at 50% off the retail price.
· All shipping charges to return or exchange items are at customer expense. Exchanged items will be sent via ground delivery unless otherwise requested.
For additional information please contact us at email@example.com